Inexpensive Starter MultiChannel Inventory Sync

Poster
Crafty Mamma
Kudos: 39
Inexpensive Starter MultiChannel Inventory Sync
19 Jan 2018
Hi, I know this gets asked a lot most likely, but looking for simple inventory sync between a few channels. Currently only have a few items that sell a month, and don't have a ton of time listing everything everywhere. Selling large range of item types, and each item we only have 1 of, so time to list is important. Mostly selling on eBay, but now that many time consuming listings keep disappearing, looking for something that will not lose my listings, and can add to woocommerce and Etsy for now. Wanting to see if we can increase sales to more/mo with additional channels of own website and etsy. Not interested in playing the Amazon game right now Looks like Ecomdash is a good, inexpensive solution. Since orders are so few, and mostly use USPS, not too concerned with a shipping integration, can ship from platform it's sold on if needed. Pretty technically savvy, so ease of set up is nice, but willing to pay less for more difficult set up.
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 3,463
Re: Inexpensive Starter MultiChannel Inventory Sync
24 Jan 2018
@Crafty Mamma

I know that Linnworks offer a free version that may suit your needs. Alternatively there are products such as WP Lister that will link your Woo Commmerce store to eBay.

No doubt there will be a plug in somewhere for an Etsy integration.
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
United States United States
Crafty Mamma
25 Jan 2018
@Bigian13 Thank you for the suggestion! Looks like a great solution, and would sign up if the # of SKUs worked out. Everything we sell right now is a one of a kind item, so currently have a little over 100 SKUs... Would like to increase that. Not enough items selling a month YET to justify their monthly rate...
Crafty Mamma
25 Jan 2018
@Bigian13 AND thanks for the WP Lister suggestion. Great push, just need the sync so we don't sell the same one item twice, as I know if that is a possibility it could happen.... Keep debating if we should just go that direction (no sync) for now while we build it up, even though time is precious.... oh decisions, decisions!
rednailsw1
Kudos: 20
30 Jan 2018
We use Sellbrite. We sell on Walmart and other high-end marketplaces, so we need the expensive plan, but I believe they have a basic plan for around $90. Sounds like a lot, but that gives you about 5 channels I believe, and you can cross-list your items to the other marketplaces, so it saves you a lot of time in the end. The reports are helpful, too. I can run a report and in an instant find out just about anything from total revenues, to item specific revenue... what are the top sellers, the bottom sellers, and what sells best on each channel.
Crafty Mamma
4 Feb 2018
@rednailsw1 Thank you - I've looked into them and they look like a good solution as well. I'd love to go with them, but still a little pricey for this point in time. Glad to hear they live up to what they say they do for you. Hoping to grow into enough sales to be able to pay those prices!
wer3angels
Kudos: 15
23 Feb 2018
I have used OrangeManager.com. They offer a 30 day free trial. I had eBay, Amazon and my Shopify all attached to it. Good Luck

xSellco 1
SellerSnap
Sellware
Cloud Commerce Pro