UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE-NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

Poster
lia a berman
Kudos: 15
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE-NO CUSTOMER SERVICE
21 Jan 2018
I signed up for Marmalead a few months ago. Not only did their service not help get me any more purchases, they also charged me for the month AFTER I canceled. Unlike every other online subscription, if you cancel before the month is up, you cannot use their services even though you paid for the month already. as soon as you cancel it locks you out. I sent an email about the unauthorized charge over 8 days ago, have heard nothing since. They do prompt you to text message someone who tries to extract consumer insights from you as an "exit interview" and also tries to convince you to stay. When i told the person the problems and the unauthorized charge they didnt help me and sent me to the email that was not responding to me. NEVER AGAIN!
Supplier
United States United States
Marmalead
Kudos: 43
Re: UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE-NO CUSTOMER SERVICE
23 Jan 2018
Hi Lia,

I checked the logs and it looks like you were able to cancel your subscription an hour after the charge was made. We took notice and sent the refund as per your request. We'd like to apologize if it took us a while to get back to you, we didn't receive any emails from you until the 21st. Marmalead is a recurring subscription (indicated on our Pricing page) so it will bill you until you cancel.

Again, we'd like to apologize that this whole process hasn't been smooth to you and we wish you the very best in your future endeavors.

All the best,
Kevin
Report review abuse

StoreFeeder
Thompson & Holt
xSellco 1
SellerSnap