Product liability Insurance in the USA

Poster
Jo C
Kudos: 16
Product liability Insurance in the USA
24 Jan 2018
Hi! My business is physically based in the UK but primarily we sell on Amazon.com. Our UK based business insurance provider has itchy feet about our USA exposure, specifically on product liability claims. Correspondingly our premium has increased 3 fold year on year. I am wondering if I can source am insurer in the USA who is used to Amazon merchants? Any recommendations?
With thanks,Jo
United States United States
nicole203
Kudos: 110
Re: Product liability Insurance in the USA
26 Jan 2018
@Jo C Unfortunately the only way Well Insurance can help is if your business is domiciled in the US. We would be very happy to talk to you about the products we offer if your domicile changes.

Thank You,

Nicole
michele272
Kudos: 15
22 Mar 2018
@nicole203 Hi Nicole, I am working on setting up an online store but concerned if I need liability insurance? Can you give me any advice? Or if I should contact someone else?

thank you for your time,
Michele
nicole203
Kudos: 110
22 Mar 2018
@michele272

Michelle,

Amazon requires you to have a GL policy if your sales are 10,000 annually. I would be more than happy to help you!

Nicole
Switzerland Switzerland
eSellersInsurance
Kudos: 20
5 May 2018
Dear Jo
I am working for a large Insurance Company based in Switzerland and am currently exploring how can we best provide insurance protection to Merchants. Liability is one of the coverages we are currently reviewing.

Could you please drop me an email to eSellersInsurance@gmail.com, indicating me what your needs are?

Thanks and regards,

StoreFeeder
Thompson & Holt
xSellco 1
SellerSnap