What an absolute sick joke of a site

Poster
JIM1024
Kudos: 23
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
What an absolute sick joke of a site
2 Feb 2018
I started using this site back in late 90s, when it was called something else, baypal & something before that I forget the name, stuck with them ever since.

Today, their inkFrog classic site is down & has been since sometime yesterday, inkfrog classic worked great for me & I would continue to use it if I could. I submitted a ticket today for a problem & they tell me to try IF Open, which I had looked at sometime last fall & was shocked at how worthless it was & just never tried it again & continued to use Classic as it is great & easy to use.

IF Open is beyond horrible, images are a jumbled mess, not separated into files as classic was & I have no way of knowing where my newest images are as they DO NOT SORT by uploaded date or any other filter.

At one time I had 3k+ items on eBay, I now have less than 250 & continue to move my business to Amazon as they are so beyond the junk store ebay has become, easier to use, less labor intensive & I do not need to deal with a listing service.

I should be able to rate it zero stars. Done venting, do not subscribe to IF Open, it is horrible.
United States United States
cocoandbean
Kudos: 19
Re: What an absolute sick joke of a site
3 Feb 2018
@JIM1024 it was 'SpareDollar' years ago ... and I agree ... I have not been able to log on for over 26 hours ... tried Open and it's a mess ...
PAZSKY
Kudos: 21
3 Feb 2018
@JIM1024 I firmly believe that they are sabotaging inkFrog Classic on purpose so you have no choice but to use Open. I have been using Inkfrog since 2002 and have not been able to do anything since Wednesday afternoon. It's ridiculous.
JIM1024
Kudos: 23
3 Feb 2018
@PAZSKY
Yeah, I sent them another ticket & their response wa sthey understand the frustartion of learning a new site. My response was that I am not going to learn a new site, I am in the process of ending my association with eBay after 20 years & 30k positive feedback. I do 85% of my business on Amazon now so I am just trying to clean out my ebay store, doing listings to get rid of stuff that I can not sell on Amazon. The problem is all my pictures on classic are in files, so to list from new site I will have to go to old site & get names of old pix images & use that to find them on new site, not too mention my library listings of older listings,

Ebay was great back in the day, but now it is just not for me.
superpicker
Kudos: 24
3 Feb 2018
@JIM1024

I have to agree. Why would anybody want to use the inkFrog open if this is how they take care of and support their classic users.

If anyone knows of a good inkfrog alternative that can support multiple eBay user ids please let me know.
ckbawden
Kudos: 20
3 Feb 2018
Same here. I hate the inkFrog open site primarily because the photo management is horrible but there are other awful things about it as well. The classic was alright until compatibility with mobile devices became a big thing and now they don't seem to care about the classic anymore.....which is why it is taking DAYS for them to fix this data problem.

I need to figure out if there is a way to export all of my listings from inkfrog into a CVS file or some other file so I can create listings somewhere else. Does anyone have experience with Auctiva? Pricing is comparable to inkfrog. Some other competitors are ridiculously high.

[Last edited: 3 Feb 2018]
superpicker
Kudos: 24
3 Feb 2018
I'm checking out Auctiva and AuctionWizard2000. I have multiple ID's on eBay for personal auction sales, consignment business, and niche eBay stores. So I need a lister that will allow several eBay ID's.

inkFrog Open is not a viable option for me as well. What's more disturbing is their lack of communication with the users. It's apparent they don't have a tech on staff that can quickly resolve issues with classic.

Also, I stopped inkfrog reoccurring payments from Paypal and I would suggest anyone else to do the same. Rest assured they will take notice if they start losing business.
ckbawden
Kudos: 20
3 Feb 2018
@superpicker
I think I'm going to have to make a switch as well but my problem is that I have way to many listings on the classic site right now and they don't have a way to export to a cvs file. If they have have a converter to open then maybe I can convert to open and then export a cvs file. Every hour that goes by with no fix to inkFrog classic has me more angry and more determined to kiss them goodbye!
Report review abuse

Sellware
Cloud Commerce Pro
2nd Office
xSellco 2