DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH ANYONE ELSE

A review of Amazon Sellers Attorney by nickofeinberg
Poster
nickofeinberg
Kudos: 15
starstarstarstarstar
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH ANYONE ELSE
8 Feb 2018
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH ANYONE ELSE. KEN IS YOUR GUY! I searched around for someone to help me with my Amazon account that was prohibited from selling for nearly 3 years. I had emailed Amazon on many occasions to no avail. I relentlessly asked them what they needed from me or what they were looking for but never got a solid answer. I began to search online for a company that might be able to help. Most of the places claiming they could help didn’t even have a phone number but I found one that looked legitimate. I called Ken's office, he picked up the phone and after talking with him he assured me this was fixable. Long story short, my account has been reactivated and he accomplished what he said he could do and did it quickly and professionally. THANKS KEN!
Supplier
Beverly Hills, California United States
Law Office of Kenneth Eade
Kudos: 70
Re: DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH ANYONE ELSE
12 Mar 2018

nickofeinberg wrote:

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH ANYONE ELSE. KEN IS YOUR GUY! I searched around for someone to help me with my Amazon account that was prohibited from selling for nearly 3 years. I had emailed Amazon on many occasions to no avail. I relentlessly asked them what they needed from me or what they were looking for but never got a solid answer. I began to search online for a company that might be able to help. Most of the places claiming they could help didn’t even have a phone number but I found one that looked legitimate. I called Ken's office, he picked up the phone and after talking with him he assured me this was fixable. Long story short, my account has been reactivated and he accomplished what he said he could do and did it quickly and professionally. THANKS KEN!
Report review abuse

AMZAlert
2nd Office
Thompson & Holt
Expandly