Content marketing tips for brand awareness?

Poster
merindalyons
Kudos: 15
Content marketing tips for brand awareness?
15 Feb 2018
I am working on content marketing for three new websites related to Jewellery, fashion & accessories.

Fashion Plaza
Make Vana
Allura Jewellery

Can someone suggest me good content marketing tips for brand awareness?

[Last edited by moderator: Moved to new topic — 15 Feb 2018]
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 3,655
Re: Content marketing tips for brand awareness?
21 Feb 2018
@merindalyons

Okay, so without going through every single product, the ones that I have checked do not appear to be unique as a lot are available from other sellers. Therefore the only 'brand' that you have is your website brand.

I would advise you to get every friend and family member to like and share every post that you make on social media. This may spread the word, however you also have to make sure links work on your website.

On fashion plaza website, RSS feed and Google+ go to the product page You Tube goes to LinkedIn.

On makevana, YouTube goes to product page, Google+ goes to instagram.

On allurajewellery, facebook, twitter, RSS and Google+ go to product page, with YouTube going to LinkedIn.

Little things knock the whole buyers experience. take this page for example. If I click on the right hand side where it says Loyalty $, Save & Shop For free.Read more... it does nothing !!!! Click on Safe And Secure Payment on the footer and what does it do ?

On your websites instead of a standard 10% off when you spend over $50 or $70, use a Magento popup plug in where buyers have to like your facebook page to get a discount.

However before you start worrying about brand awareness, sort out the problems with your websites !!
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
Ukraine Ukraine
dashadangerous
Kudos: 20
2 Mar 2018
Start with the definition of your buyer persona.
Who are they, what bothers them most? What are the challenges they face?
How will your product help them to solve the problem?

There are a lot of things you could learn about e-commerce marketing.
Here is a useful free online conference I advise you to attend on 14th of March. get.promorepublic.com/ecommerce-summit-2018/

The speakers are 5 experts in various aspects of ecommerce digital marketing from Shopify, WordPress, PromoRepublic, WooCommerce and Ninja Outreach.

The topics that will be covered:
10X Your Growth with E-Commerce
How Your Online Store Can Compete with Amazon and Win
How To Turn Seasonal Shoppers Into Lifelong Customers with Social Media
How To Build Brand Exposure And Expand Your Reach In Social Media with Influencer Marketing
How To Create A Potent Sales Copy: Anatomy of Promotion

You could check out the speakers, things you will learn and reserve your free access here: get.promorepublic.com/ecommerce-summit-2018/

Hope it’s helpful.
Kolkata, India India
OBVA Virtual assistants
Kudos: 139
7 Mar 2018
Social media is the best way to build brand awareness. Make sure that the blog titles were impressive for customers to click to your site. Based on the products, even the social media sites varies. Run a campaign. Post your ads in youtubes and instagrams for more visits. Share your offers on facebook and twitter for get more visits.

[Last edited: 7 Mar 2018]

Avalara
Sellware
AMZAlert
Thompson & Holt