Linnworks is good if you are IT expert

Poster
premium
Kudos: 15
starstardim stardim stardim star
Linnworks is good if you are IT expert
16 Feb 2018
Linnworks is good if you are IT expert but for normal business people who does not have IT degree it is not good software. Tried to learn and learn for more than 2 years seems like time has come to give up. But if you are big organisation with IT expert or if you are IT expert probably will be good for you though.What was good about this product or service overall?

It is very confusing as software try to do lot of things without perfecting anything much.

For normal business to use easily it has to be lot more user-friendly.
Supplier
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Klaas Schippers - Linnworks
Kudos: 185
Re: Linnworks is good if you are IT expert
27 Feb 2018
@premium

Hello Yogendra,

I'm sorry to hear these concerns and have just called you to address them personally. Unfortunately, the call remained unanswered. I have created a ticket for you in which I aim to make your Linnworks experience a lot smoother, please contact me there with further details.

Best regards,
Klaas Schippers

Customer Experience
Linnworks is an innovative eCommerce platform that helps over 4,000 online retailers across the globe automate their key processes, reduce costs and grow their business.
www.linnworks.com
Supplier
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Klaas Schippers - Linnworks
Kudos: 185
Re: Linnworks is good if you are IT expert
15 Mar 2018
@premium

Hello,

We've noticed you expressing some concerns about your Linnworks software and I've been trying to reach out via telephone but to no avail. could you let me know how we can reach you, please?

Best Regards,
Klaas Schippers

Customer Experience Manager

[Last edited: 15 Mar 2018]
Linnworks is an innovative eCommerce platform that helps over 4,000 online retailers across the globe automate their key processes, reduce costs and grow their business.
www.linnworks.com
Report review abuse

SellerSnap
Sellware
Cloud Commerce Pro
2nd Office