Simply the Best.....

Poster
mike819
Kudos: 25
starstarstarstarstar
Simply the Best.....
19 Feb 2018
We came to OC on the recommendation of our eBay rep. He recommended three different template design companies. OC seemed like the best fit from the beginning and they are still today. We have been working with them for about 4-5 years now. They have not only designed our ebay templates but they also redesigned our eCommerce site.

I handle all of our web content and have used OCD on many other projects as well and They have delivered EVERY TIME. I am very "particular" about how i want our site and templates to look. I dont always make it the easiest for them!

i have never had any issue with their quality, professionalism or work ethic. every project has always been completed in the time frame that they promised. the communications between myself, Frannie and her team have never once failed on their end. they will also do things for me that they do not even charge me for.

I read the bad review on here and all i can say is that, my experience with them has been nothing but top notch. Just honestly the best. i think that after 4/5 years of working together on NUMEROUS projects, to not have one bad thing to say about the company, speaks for volumes about OCD.....
Report review abuse

SellerSnap
Sellware
Cloud Commerce Pro
2nd Office