Too expensive, can't calculate conversion on Amazon (pixel)!

Poster
United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
admin990
Kudos: 23
starstardim stardim stardim star
Too expensive, can't calculate conversion on Amazon (pixel)!
21 Feb 2018
What was good about this product or service overall?
very easy to set up

Could anything have been better?
AMZPromoter is a new company and just a landing page provider with the highest price in the market (exactly double the most recommended ones). The landing page is too basic and no room for making it different. I had 3 emails collected from 3,000 visitor on my landing page. I'm not blaming anyone but I would love to make my landing page look more professional.
The conversion will be calculated between Facebook and the landing page, not Amazon. that means AMZpromoter is not different than any other landing page provider with double the price!
I would consider it if they were providing autoresponder, email collector and thank you page for this price.

How was the support?
good
Supplier
Thailand Thailand
AMZPromoter
Kudos: 20
Re: Too expensive, can't calculate conversion on Amazon (pix
28 Mar 2018
@admin990

Hi,

Sorry you had a bad experience.

At the moment we charge $39.95 a month for a service that has cost over $100k to build. Our price is very reasonable. We are talking 2-4 standard sales a month to cover the cost!

Our landing pages allows custom CSS and JS so you can modify the landing pages all your want

We can view the conversion rates of every one of our customers and are very satisfied that our landing pages convert. We have seen 1,000,000s of impressions to make these assessments.

To receive 3 optins from 3000 views means your traffic was very low quality or your offer didn't resonate. This is unfortunately out of our control.

You are right regarding the pixel, but this is a limitation from Amazon. They do not allow you to install scripts on their page. This is again out of our control.

Our service is significantly better to other products on the market and we are also in the process of launching a whole range of new features including URL builder/rotator, coupon purchase attribution, facebook audience integration, inventory protection and more.

Thanks for your feedback,

Josh Raines
AMZPromoter
Report review abuse

ManageByStats
StoreFeeder
UR Tasker
Selro