Recommend everyone to check out the eBay store re-vamp

A review of MucheCo by BKFASHION
Poster
BKFASHION
Kudos: 25
starstarstarstarstar
Recommend everyone to check out the eBay store re-vamp
23 Feb 2018
The store looks very professional and was completed very quickly. Great customer service, with prompt response and delivery. eBay store now looks neat and professional, would recommend everyone to give these guys a try!

I got to choose from a wide range of EBay Store templates and listing templates which were installed within 48 hours.

They send a mock up of the eBay store where I made a few changes. Once I was happy they went ahead with amending the store accordingly.

I would also like to recommend their EBay Listings service too as it has really helped me look more professional which helps customers buy in to the brand

I currently offer my products on the EBay market place and was looking to expand my reach towards the Amazon Marketplace. Having previously worked with Michelle I knew I was going to get quick delivery and prompt customer service.

Having contacted Michelle about my query, things were dealt with instantly and I could see progress of the work being completed very quickly and efficiently. The customer service is second to none all thanks to Michelle.

I got my products listed on Amazon Marketplace and there is a lot more to come in terms of growth.

I would recommend anyone who sells their products online to get in touch with Michelle and see how your business can grow and look the part with Professional help and creative ideas with Michelle from MucheCo!

Biny
BKFashion

[Last edited by moderator: Merged duplicate posts — 23 Feb 2018]
Report review abuse

Avalara
Algopix
Sellware
2nd Office