Don't let a suspension ruin your holiday season – get covered today.  
Calculate your rate

Do you work with an SEO agency?

Poster
racheywegs
Kudos: 22
Do you work with an SEO agency?
26 Feb 2018
At what point do you decide to invest in an SEO agency for your eCommerce site?
Is it when you grow and have enough revenue to invest in Marketing, or is it when you start out to help you get some traction?
Supplier
Marietta United States
Sellers Suite
Kudos: 64
Re: Do you work with an SEO agency?
27 Feb 2018
@racheywegs I think it really depends on what your selling and market conditions. If what your selling is new, i.e., there's nothing on the market like it, then it would probably payoff to hire an SEO agency.

If the market for your product isn't completely saturated, then I would say you don't need to hire an SEO agency. If it's saturated or it's becoming saturated, then you should probably hire an SEO agency.

Hope this helps!
Alex Flores
@Seller's Suite
Spain Spain
racheywegs
Kudos: 22
28 Feb 2018
If people don't come from a SEO background, do you think it's easy enough to learn how to do your own SEO, if your specific market isn't too saturated?
Kolkata, India India
OBVA Virtual assistants
Kudos: 139
28 Feb 2018
@racheywegs

It totally depends on your passion. If you are passionate in researching, you can do well by learning SEO strategies. It also depends on the size of selling. If its a medium scale or large scale then you can hire someone for good SEO building. Again you have to rightly choose the one who could do better to increase your sales as some would also just waste your money doing bad SEO
Supplier
Marietta United States
Sellers Suite
Kudos: 64
5 Mar 2018
@racheywegs, sorry for the late reply. To answer your question, yes, I think it's easy enough for someone to learn. If your market is very saturated, then it's a bit more difficult, but it doesn't mean you can't do it.

I suggest you checkout SpyFu. You can learn a lot by just messing around on there and reading the tutorials and watching the videos. If you decide you're serious about SEO, then I would suggest spending the money to research everything on SpyFu prior to starting.

Good luck!
Alex Flores
@Seller's Suite

Selro
Algopix
Sellware
AMZAlert