Does BQool Reprice Upward?

Poster
UltimatePeter
Kudos: 23
Does BQool Reprice Upward?
4 Mar 2018
I have used a repricer in the past, but it would not reprice upward.
Let's say most of your competition is selling around $15, but the buy box is owned at $12. That repricer would price at $12. Now, let's say the seller at $12 sells out and disappears. Now I want the repricer to move back up to $15 where the other sellers are. Does BQool do that, or will my listing get stuck at lower than everyone else, no maximizing profit?
Supplier
United States United States
BQool
Kudos: 71
Re: Does BQool Reprice Upward?
5 Mar 2018
@UltimatePeter
Yes, it does! If your target competitor has sold-out or disappeared, BQool will automatically target the next lowest competitor above your min price and move your price up accordingly. By looking at your scenario, if the buy box is at $12 (sold out), your price is $12, the next lowest seller is $15, the system will reprice you up to $15 which ensure you to maximize the profit while staying competitive. Since BQool is a rule-based repricer, you can fully customize your rule settings to either match the competitor price or stay lower/higher. Feel free to sign-up for a 14-day free trial and test it out yourself (no credit card required).
UltimatePeter
Kudos: 23
5 Mar 2018
Thanks!

Also, can I exclude some of my products from being repriced?
Supplier
BQool
Kudos: 71
5 Mar 2018
@UltimatePeter
You surely can
Herts, England - Not specified -
Andy
Kudos: 12,865
5 Mar 2018
@UltimatePeter

Do you want to hear from other repricing companies, or is it only BQool you are interested in?
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Supplier
Derry United Kingdom
repricerexpress
Kudos: 294
13 Mar 2018
Most of the repricing solutions out there offer the functionality to reprice upwards.

However, Amazon automate doesn't have this functionality at the moment so you cannot reprice higher when you have the Buy Box.
Win the Buy Box more often with RepricerExpress Amazon Repricing Software.

2nd Office
xSellco 2
Thompson & Holt
ShipBob