Thanks for your excellent work!

A review of Amazon Sellers Attorney by Sylvie Huang
Poster
Sylvie Huang
Kudos: 15
starstarstarstarstar
Thanks for your excellent work!
8 Mar 2018
When my listing was banned on amazon, I searched on internet to find Ken and another group. Ken responded promptly so I chose to go with him. The other group just showed once and never again. He is very professional and effective. He started to work on my case from the second day. He knows how to deal with the hacks. Amazon is a unfair platform for sellers. Everyone need a lawyer to back him up. Finally Ken helped me to get my listing back. I highly recommend him. If I have problem again, I will go for him definitely.
Supplier
Beverly Hills, California United States
Law Office of Kenneth Eade
Kudos: 70
Re: Thanks for your excellent work!
12 Mar 2018

Sylvie Huang wrote:

When my listing was banned on amazon, I searched on internet to find Ken and another group. Ken responded promptly so I chose to go with him. The other group just showed once and never again. He is very professional and effective. He started to work on my case from the second day. He knows how to deal with the hacks. Amazon is a unfair platform for sellers. Everyone need a lawyer to back him up. Finally Ken helped me to get my listing back. I highly recommend him. If I have problem again, I will go for him definitely.
Report review abuse

Sellware
AMZAlert
Thompson & Holt
Expandly