Would recommend

Poster
brogansutcliffe
Kudos: 15
starstarstarstardim star
Would recommend
21 Mar 2018
We recently moved to Cloud Commerce Pro around a year ago with our website and Amazon and eBay channels.

They are great at controlling our stock and the system is very easy to use. Training is provided throughout, not just at the start of implementation.

My only concern with CCP is that it can take a while for problems that arise to be fixed. The person you need is often busy and the little problems seem to take ages to be fixed or even forgotten about.

I have frequently spoken to Steven, who fixes problems/ changes on the website that we would like promptly and it always works better. Once you find the people that are reliable, the problems do get fixed. I'm not sure whether CCP are short staffed, but the only issue is the customer service/ support is slightly lacking.

Despite the issues taking a while to be fixed, everyone at CCP is happy to help when you call. The system is easy to use for small companies and new starters and they made it easy for us to migrate from our old site. Overall, I would recommend Cloud Commerce Pro to small companies as the dispatch/ listing of products is much simpler to use than others we have trialled/ tested.
Report review abuse

Thompson & Holt
xSellco 1
SellerSnap
Sellware