Has it all - No need to have multiple software subscriptions

A review of Efficient Era by danielle383
Poster
danielle383
Kudos: 18
starstarstarstarstar
Has it all - No need to have multiple software subscriptions
28 Mar 2018
What was good about this product or service overall?

Everything. The dashboard is easy to read and understand. Pricing is straightforward and very fair. Efficient Era offers services and analytics you would need at least 3 other subscriptions services for. Plus they are always adding very helpful extra features/analytics (included in the price you're already paying).

How was the support? The support is fantastic. I am not tech savvy at all. And sometimes simple things seem daunting. I have asked several questions to the efficient era team, and responses have always been within 12 hours (many times within 30 minutes). All responses have been detailed and clear - and always very friendly. Even though I ask a lot of questions, the efficient era team has never made me feel insignificant for asking. They go the extra mile to make sure I understand what's going on, and many times, they will actually ask if I would like them to make the changes we've talked about.

I cannot recommend this service enough. I used to use 3 other subscription services to do what Efficient Era provides. Not only does Efficient Era save my business money each month, it saves me and my VA countless hours of work.
Supplier
Redmond, WA United States
Efficient Era
Kudos: 48
Re: Has it all - No need to have multiple software subscript
28 Mar 2018
Thank you @danielle383 !!!
You made our day!

The Team at Efficient Era
Report review abuse

SellerSnap
Selro