Service you can trust! They really Work!

A review of Thompson & Holt by Yes
Poster
Australia Australia
Yes
Kudos: 15
starstarstarstarstar
Service you can trust! They really Work!
29 Mar 2018
I Had my Amazon account suspended due to customer Inauthentic claims even though my ODR and other metrics were good. We had no idea our supplier we found on Alibaba who claimed 100% authentic was supplying us with possible inauthentic products. This deceit by Alibaba advertised traders sadly of course ends up removing sellers with good metrics standing. It was a nightmare we tried to contact the supplier for Invoices etc that Amazon requested but they had disappeared totally from contact. We definitely won't be going anywhere near Alibaba again or re-listing those products again now that we are back! I made my own appeal letter first off but it got denied. Then Amazon emailed saying I have another chance to get re-instated providing I can submit an updated appeal that addresses the problems. Thompson and Holt were a positive and proactive solution. Naturally I did not want to try appealing again myself. The moment I chatted with them upon entering their site everything got rolling. After payment and Within 24 hours the appeal draft came to my inbox and it seemed very professional. Sent it to Amazon with my contact details that evening. After I got out of bed the next morning my account was back with a red notification, but is still under review with the payments only. My account is currently fully functional and I can sell. Soon hopefully the review will pass. But at least my business is back and I have a chance to learn from that horrid experience and try not to get suspended again. I can only recommend and I would never go anywhere else for an Appeal solution.
Report review abuse

Sellware
AMZAlert
2nd Office
Thompson & Holt