Good be great!

A review of Leanseller by AMZWIN
Poster
AMZWIN
Kudos: 15
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Good be great!
4 Apr 2018
What was good about this product or service overall? The product itself, when it is in working condition, is great! The dashboard and wealth of information is wonderful. Also, the fact that I can see all of my seller accounts in one place is awesome. There are just way too many bugs and very slow support to get them fixed in time to work. The platform worked great for the most part during my trial period. The minute i switched to the paid service, everything went downhill. I have reached out to support but have not gotten any responses. I will be canceling my subscription and requesting a refund or disputing the charge.

Could anything have been better? The support and the speed in which its handled. I should not receive the slowness of support I'm receiving as a paid customer. Also, fix your bugs quickly. There's just way too many software options out there that work and are quick to respond for support. Leanseller should be in line with such or better.

How was the support? Good when it's good. Bad when it's bad. Very slow to respond to requests.
Report review abuse

This Week Only
Sellware
Thompson & Holt
Expandly