Floor Protection

A review of FeedbackFive by furniturefooties
Poster
furniturefooties
Kudos: 15
starstarstarstarstar
Floor Protection
4 Apr 2018
I have been with FeedbackFive for only a short period of time and found this company recommended from attending an Amazon workshop with the SBDC.
I started out with the trial because I was overwhelmed with my attempts solely at reaching out through my own letterhead feedback messaging when an order was sent as well as attempts through Amazon's messaging system.

At the time I was on the higher level plan which worked out wonderfully because of the efficiency FeedbackFive provided me through their automatic messaging system capable of sending three unique templates per customer.

Since Amazon's policy changed concerning no more than one feedback per customer then it was not worth the extra cost so I went to the basic plan. I was disappointed in this policy change but Rachel from FeedbackFive helped make this transition carryover work and be a much better fit for my business.

Rachel has always responded promptly to all my requests since day one and that is one of the main reasons I remain with FeedbackFive!
Report review abuse

StoreFeeder
SellerSnap
Selro
Avalara