Highly Sophisticated Tool, INCREDIBLE advisors & support :)

Poster
Allister D.
Kudos: 15
starstarstarstarstar
Highly Sophisticated Tool, INCREDIBLE advisors & support :)
5 Apr 2018
What was good about this product or service overall?

Honestly, I have used multiple email automation tools for selling on Amazon, and when it comes to FeedbackFive, the pricing structure and available targeting options BLOW most tools out of the water. Many tools out there are great for starting out, and having simple automations in place, but you will get to a point in your business where you may be limited by your software, especially if you are looking to build a long-term portfolio of amazing email followups and really scale your brand experience that you are delivering. The best part is, this is one of the most flexible, and supported on-boarding experiences I've ever had (not just for email tools for Amazon, but any marketplace SaaS in general).

Could anything have been better?

Nothing but good things to say so far and my brand has killed off 3 other services and have been happily using FeedbackFive for about 60 days across a portfolio of 25+ products. We've saved a significant amount of monthly costs, and have better options to build new automations around. Really a win all-around that we found FeedbackFive.

How was the support?

One of the best parts of the experience! Hats off to the Advisory Team (THANK YOU RACHEL!) behind EComEngine / FeedbackFive for being extremely transparent and responsive (I've almost always had any outstanding tickets resolved within a day), and accommodating for any specific business needs you may need. It's one of the few services where you feel like you truly have a supportive, feedback-friendly relationship with the team. If you are ever stuck or needing to scale your campaigns, they will coach you through.
Report review abuse

UR Tasker
SellerSnap
Selro
Algopix