Looking for a seo expert for my website

Poster
developer.mdali
Kudos: 43
Looking for a seo expert for my website
13 Apr 2018
I am Mohammad Ali. I have a business of inventory management. My website is inventorysoftwareservices.com . I want to rank this web site in some specific keywords . At present in those keywords my google page ranks in third to fifth position. I want to see in first page. So i find a friendly seo expert for this. Please reply with your contact details.
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 3,647
Re: Looking for a seo expert for my website
14 Apr 2018
@developer.mdali

Without wanting to be disrespectful, may I suggest that before you spend money on an SEO 'expert' you take a good look at redesigning your website. Based on your current website, there is no way that I would consider your services based on your website against your competitors, no matter how highly you are ranked.

If you are targeting the English speaking market, and that is not your natural language, you may want to get a natural English speaker to do the text for your website. This may also help with SEO at no extra cost. At the moment your website hardly makes sense.

Also, a quick search on Google for Inventory Software Services showed you in third place (not counting ads). The top two are link sites showcasing the 'Best' and 'Top' inventory management software. Now if you click on any of those links, their websites looks a lot lot better than yours. Just look at erplain or intuendi. While their services may not be identical to yours, I think you will understand what I am saying.

Once you have a good looking and descriptive website, then start looking at SEO work.

[Last edited: 14 Apr 2018]
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
Rangpur Bangladesh
developer.mdali
15 Apr 2018
@Bigian13
Many many thanks for your nice advice.
Rangpur Bangladesh
developer.mdali
15 Apr 2018
@Bigian13
I want to write English content for my website . I am not good in English. Have any free good software for English Content Writing . And if i collect picture from online sources , there is any copyright problem . Please help me.

[Last edited: 15 Apr 2018]
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 3,647
25 Apr 2018
@developer.mdali

With regard to images, there are a number of free online sources for images that may be suitable for use. Just do a quick internet search and you should find them. Do not just search for images, right click and save and then use them on your website. I know several sellers that have done this and then have had solicitors letters for copyright infringement.

I notice that you have done quite a bit of work on your website recently, but the images in the slideshow are horribly pixelated.

With regards to translation, if you can be patient I will see what I can do. I will PM you in the next couple of days.

Oh, and among a few other problems with the website, you have your Twitter and Facebook links the wrong way around !!
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
Bahamas Bahamas
thegoldrush2000
Kudos: 60
7 May 2018
@developer.mdali I'd advise you to look for someone who has worked in a similar project to yours, because previous experience can help tremendously to get things done faster and the right way.

On top of that, I recommend you to look at SEO as an investment rather than spending, because when done right, it can boost up your income considerably.

Good luck getting the pro you need for your biz!

SellerSnap
Selro
Avalara
Sellware