Great service.

Poster
Vjaco
Kudos: 15
starstarstarstarstar
Great service.
26 Apr 2018
I have just used Vithusha from GetFriday for the first time for some Wordpress website updating including photo editing. The service, communication and quality of work was excellent. My initial request was responded to within the hour, and the work was completed within the agreed time frame. There were no problems, and no additional info was requested. Although the task wasn't complicated, I would definitely recommend GetFriday based on my experience so far, and would certainly consider using them further.
Supplier
Bangalore India
GetFriday
Kudos: 30
Re: Great service.
27 Apr 2018
Thank you so much for recommending GetFriday's services. Your review in Web Retailer means a lot to us.

The cause of your FORUM is really great. GetFriday's appreciations! We are glad that we could be a small indirect contributor in your big effort.

We are pleasured to know that our work was highly satisfactory. Vithusha and team would be awaiting to assist you in the future as well. The team can help you in promoting your forum online and increase the reach.

We would be very happy if you could recommend our services to your friends and other Forum members also.

Thank you for being a part of GetFriday!
Report review abuse

Thompson & Holt
xSellco 1
SellerSnap
Sellware