Simply the best sourcing product on the market!

Poster
chris285
Kudos: 15
starstarstarstarstar
Simply the best sourcing product on the market!
7 Jun 2018
Whilst researching product sourcing tools for arbitrage and selling online, I tried most of the sourcing tools in the market and NOTHING came close to Tactical Arbitrage for power, feature set or support.

The power built into the system for sourcing is simply unparalleled. As a total newbie with no experience, I was able to easily find products that had a fantastic ROI and matched all of my buying criteria. Despite there being tonnes of power features and controls to tweak to meet your exact needs and desires, I found Tactical Arbitrage to be very easy to use and with a few simple settings you can be up and running in no time.

Since then, Alex and the team at TA have actually revamped and updated the look, feel and feature set to make it even more user friendly and accessible for beginners, whilst continuing to iterate and improve regularly. For example, the new image matching feature to further improve the accuracy of searches is insanely good and like nothing I've seen elsewhere! The rest of the market always seem to be 2 steps behind.

I've had to reach out to support a couple of times with queries and found them to be very responsive and helpful. There are also regular videos and training materials produced to help master the software and get the most out of it. That's not to mention some of the 3rd party integrations available that take things ever further!

Alex Moss is the owner and creator of the software and I've found him to be the most customer focussed software vendor I have ever come across. He is always seeking feedback and addressing queries personally in the Tactical Arbitrage Facebook group with good humour and a very friendly manner. His team are also always on hand and answer questions very quickly and the user group is filled with very knowledgeable individuals who clearly share a passion for the software and how it helps make their lives easier and their bank balances bigger! lol.

Simply Fantastic, I can't recommend it enough and suggest you give it a try for yourself if you are in the market for a product sourcing money maker! You need look no further than Tactical Arbitrage.
Report review abuse

UR Tasker
SellerSnap
Selro
Algopix