Customer Support in Short Supply

A review of ChannelAdvisor Marketplaces by rob1992968
Poster
rob1992968
Kudos: 15
starstardim stardim stardim star
Customer Support in Short Supply
7 Jun 2018
What was good about this product or service overall?
It's a solid multi channel inventory management system. many channels with good onboarding support.

Could anything have been better? They need better reports, specifically for Amazon FBA . Customer support is good when you can get it. I had to threaten to cancel to get somebody to look at my account.

How was the support?
When you have someone on your case, the support is good. Getting support is the hard part. NO PHONE SUPPORT. They do have a number you can call, but you rarely get a live person. If you need emergency help, like the time they turned all my prices to $10 without my knowledge, i was out of luck for the weekend. i had to shut my store down to stop the losses. Which they took blame for, but said they are not responsible because of the contract.
Not a fan.
Supplier
United States United States
channel.advisor
Kudos: 67
Re: Customer Support in Short Supply
11 Jun 2018
@rob1992968 Dear Rob, thank you for sharing your feedback with ChannelAdvisor. We're disappointed to hear your experience with our support team was less than positive. Client feedback is very important to us, and we will take your suggestions into consideration. Thanks again.
Report review abuse

Expandly
StoreFeeder
Avalara
SellerSnap