Bad Day

A review of BULQ by Gordon Rex penland
Poster
Gordon Rex penland
Kudos: 15
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Bad Day
29 Jun 2018
What was good about this product or service overall?

Could anything have been better?

How was the support? I purchased a pallet from bulk that I thought was

www.bulq.com/detail/ptac00199/monitors-projectors-tvs-home-theater-video-games-consoles-dell-samsung-hp/
I ended up with
www.bulq.com/detail/ptac00396/general-merchandise-home-goods-women-s-accessories-american-tourister-circo-who-what-wear-contains-master-packs/
I called support and asked them to fix it they said they couldn't help and that their system suggests like pallets so that's where my mistake must have been
The pallet I originally ordered was sold on Jun 4 three weeks before my order. Why is it even still on the site?
Supplier
United States United States
BULQ
Kudos: 41
Re: Bad Day
3 Jul 2018
@Gordon Rex penland

Hi Rex - We're sorry for any confusion or miscommunication here. We see that you purchased lot PTAC00396 on June 24, 2018 and that it is scheduled to be delivered shortly. The pallet which you mentioned you originally wanted to purchase was sold on June 7, 2018. Once a pallet is sold it is marked as "Out of Stock" and is incapable of being purchased (or re-purchased). As you know, all follow-up order and shipping confirmation emails detail that the pallet ordered was for PTAC00396. Your pallet is currently at the local sorting facility and getting ready to be delivered. Please do not refuse the order, or else refusal charges will be applied. No refunds will be issued for orders refused at delivery or for failure to schedule delivery with our third-party freight carrier. You can view more information on our order and shipping policies here: www.bulq.com/faqs/#shipping
Report review abuse

Avalara
SellerSnap
Selro
Algopix