Amazon FBA Shipment Problem

Poster
sakura_lara
Kudos: 122
Amazon FBA Shipment Problem
4 Jul 2018
ATTN: To All Amazon Seller ,

I'am an Amazon seller and currently this is the second or probably third time around having this problem, I shipped some more of my items in FBA, the status of my shipment is delivered- which means they already received my parcel- however, doing some follow up or asking for the update of this shipment , they said the parcel was LOST. I mean, this is ridiculous this item is too big to be vanish or to pass from sight and they're only giving me a reimbursement option. I understand that the warehouse is massive and if you flip the glass it's like a conversion of sales. But, that's not my main point, I mean , if it's the first time I will slip on to it.

Is there anyone here encounter the same issue? If, YES? How did you work it out?

Appreciate any response.

[Last edited by moderator: Added more detail to title — 6 Jul 2018]
Regards,
Lara D.
Schmidt Corporation Pte Limited
email:elarajane@gmail.com
contact info : +63999-993-4968
United States United States
partssponsor1
Kudos: 18
Re: Amazon FBA Shipment Problem
6 Jul 2018
@sakura_lara We have had this same issue a few times. Even though they have all the shipping information, we would provide the tracking information with the name of the Amazon employee who signed for the shipment. We had to ask for a supervisor multiple times to get help. It is hard to be nice to the agents when they are not helpful or don't speak english very well. We have found that being pleasant with the agents and taking the position that we just can't understand- please help me understand this. We sent in a product and the tracking shows that it was delivered and signed by " employee ..." If it was lost then the Amazon policy states " FBA lost and damaged inventory reimbursement policy
When your inventory is lost or damaged by a partnered carrier, in an Amazon fulfillment center, or during delivery to a customer, we may either:

Replace the item with one with the same FNSKU, or
Reimburse you the estimated proceeds of the sale of that same item"
Ask them if they are going to Reimburse you. If they say the fulfillment center has the final word after they do research, just keep requesting for a further review, ask for the team that handles disputes. Just keep after them in a nice way. It took us 3 weeks to get they to finally look again and magically without notice the product showed back up in our inventory. Wish I had a better answer. If someone else has a magic plan to speed this up I am interested.
Clark Freeport Zone Philippines
sakura_lara
Kudos: 122
Re: Amazon FBA Shipment Problem
9 Jul 2018
@partssponsor1 -I really appreciate your responds.

Are you using FBA Service too? because, I think their's a different service for the seller who's using FBA or a seller who just used to send their parcel to their Warehouse.
As a result of this lost parcel again, our only option is to get a reimbursement as I've mentioned for a seller prospective it shows as a conversion of our sales. Anyway, I hope this will not be happening again, but, who knows.... we don't know what's really happening inside the Amazon warehouse.

We're just like a small fish trying to bump in a big ship. So, there's no point of being not too nice to them and it will not resolve anything. As I'm always saying the patient is the real virtue.

Best of luck to our sellers.
Thanks for the note again
Regards,
Lara D.
Schmidt Corporation Pte Limited
email:elarajane@gmail.com
contact info : +63999-993-4968

Thompson & Holt
Expandly
StoreFeeder
Avalara