Poster
yangchufan
Kudos: 28
How to increase traffic without paying?
12 Jul 2018
Hello guys,
I‘m new in here,
I'm running a site: www.wholesaleclothes.net/
It’s a site for wholesale clothes from China, and supply drop shippers the original wholesale price.

I found that many responses to this forum have been very helpful.
I want to ask some of your introductory knowledge about SEO, besides paying for advertising, are there other ways to help increase traffic to my site?
Supplier
California United States
Jazva
Kudos: 69
Re: How to increase traffic without paying?
12 Jul 2018
Hi @yangchufan,

Growing an ecommerce business is definitely a challenge, B2B or B2C. SEO is just one part of an overall strategy, and you need to understand user intent and the buyer's journey.

Here are my top 10 tips and tricks:

1. Build a Subscriber Base
2. Consider Referral, Affiliate or Influencer Marketing Programs
3. Publish Guest Blog Posts on Relevant Sites
4. Personalize the Buyer’s Experience
5. Use Retargeting to Encourage Future Purchases
6. Show Discounts During the Checkout Process
7. Suggest Related Products
8. Sell on Multiple Ecommerce Platforms
9. A/B Test Your Product Pages
10. Guide Your Customers to the Right Product

You can read the detailed article at BootStrappingEcommerce.

Good luck!
Albert

[Last edited: 12 Jul 2018]
I write for Jazva's Blog for Power Sellers
Your #1 source for ecommerce automation, multi-channel selling, industry news, and more
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 3,615
14 Jul 2018
@yangchufan

Without wanting to appear rude, but being brutally honest (and I know that some will disagree with me on some points), sort out your website first.

Your logo / site title on the homepage looks like 'holesale'. Not a good start when selling clothing.

Your image slider at the top is too fast. No chance of seeing what they are for.

Clicking a link on the homepage opens a new tab. Why ?

Why have a menu link for 'Out Of Stock' ?

Why do you keep mentioning the 'Guangzhou Wholesale Clothes Market' ? This would actually make me search for it (and I did).

What / who is your target market ? Are you looking for dropshippers to buy from you ? How much does an item such as this actually cost me ? Do I pay 50% of this ? Is this the price less your 5% or plus your 5% ? How many shoulders do you need to wear this item ?

On your site at the bottom of this page you say 'cut out the middleman'. Surely that is what you are !

What language are you expecting your target audience to speak ? most of the size charts etc are in Chinese. Not a problem if this is your market, but to the rest of the world .....

The site is a mess !!!!!

If you do sort out your site, and your target market is dropshippers, there are several hundred facebook groups available for people to market their wares which will cost you nothing. You can also do Instagram and pinterest, but several of your items are already on there.

Sort out your website first, and that way it gives you something to market.

[Last edited: 15 Jul 2018]
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 3,615
14 Jul 2018
@Jazva

Sorry, but did you actually look at the OPs website before posting, or was this a generic reply ?
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here

Thompson & Holt
Expandly
StoreFeeder
Avalara