Great software / great staff

A review of logicsale by Karen @ Glue Galore
Poster
Karen @ Glue Galore
Kudos: 77
starstarstarstarstar
Great software / great staff
28 Aug 2018
As with anything, there will always be good and bad reviews. I have seen negative reviews because Amazon now offer a free re-pricer and logicsale charge. Feel free to use the amazon repricer - all it will do it is price all your items at the base price and loose you margin. I have used several re-pricers over the years and have stuck with logicsale for 2 years now. Logicsale will move your price up and down to get the buy box....unlike Amazon free repricer!
Other negative feedback concerns their cancellation policy i.e. a physical letter delivered to their door - as a customer I fell foul of this and agree it was wrong. However, Logicsale have listened to their customers and you can now cancel via email.
The logicsale system is really flexible and allows you to set up specific re-pricing rules to run however you want them. It is a great price of software. The staff there are really knowledgeable and have assisted me in all sorts of different areas concerning my business - not just repricing.
If you are looking for a good re-pricer I would really give Logicsale a try.
Report review abuse

Sellware
StreetPricer
Thompson & Holt