eBay account indefinitely suspended

Poster
emgunk
Kudos: 15
eBay account indefinitely suspended
30 Aug 2018
Hi! I was wondering if anyone had any advice for me.
Here is my story. I opened my first eBay account
May 24,2018 at 1:49am and on June 9,at 1:28 pm
Received this email

After reviewing your eBay account, recent activity has raised serious security concerns. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Your eBay account has been suspended indefinitely.
- Item listings have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email.

You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account. Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay community.
We appreciate your understanding.
eBay Document ID: 57848986009

I have never bought or sold anything with that account. I never had a previous eBay account. I was waiting till my son started school to dabble in reselling.
I called and got absolutely no information. The representative said he could not tell me why & basically good luck in life! Has this ever happened to anyone else?
I am not leaving anything out, there is no back story. I checked my old emails from eBay and got the dates and times. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

StoreFeeder
Avalara
SellerSnap
Selro