Software News tagged "Consultants"
Following the recent addition of eAuction Anorak to the directory, profiles for two further UK ecommerce consultants have been added:
- Kidsontalks offers ecommerce consulting in the UK and internationally. Services include eBay and Amazon Webstore design and integration, shopping cart system design and integration, multichannel strategy and implementation, marketing advice and implementation, and marketplace management.
- Matthew Ogborne specializes in small to medium sized ecommerce businesses. Ecommerce consulting services are available via telephone, Skype or GoToMeeting.
Three new profiles have been added to the directory today.
- SellerEngine Services advise Amazon sellers on the issues arising from international sales. Their expertise includes international expansion, international shipping and global customer service.
- Freestyle Commerce is an order management system for new businesses and smaller merchants. Users can automate processes from receipt of the order through to shipping, billing and collection across multiple sales channels and manage and centralize customer information.
- EcommerceBytes Fee Calculators are free online tools for calculating exact costs related to sales on Amazon.com, eBay.com and Etsy.
Additions to the directory today:
- Seller Dynamics is marketplace management software which provides retailers with inventory management, listing, dynamic pricing, fulfilment, purchasing and more.
- Supreme Gallery is an eBay cross-marketing gallery which allows sellers to promote themselves in their listings.
- InterCultural Elements is a service that helps clients to manage international and cross-border sales.
Five new profiles have been added to the directory today:
- The Wholesale Forums features several discussion forums and a marketplace for buyers and suppliers to search for and advertise goods and services.
- The Genie & The Geek is an outsourcer who can fully manage their clients' businesses.
- Auctonic allows users to create attractive multiple listings quickly, including picture hosting and free templates.
- SumAll is a data analysis tool that allows users to compare data across different platforms, view sales, site visits and charges.
- Remove the Background is an image editing service for online retailers which removes the background from product photographs.
Ecommerce software supplier Merchantry has announced partnerships with six ecommerce integration agencies: CorraTech, Gorilla Group, Hara Partners, Indaba Group, Lyons Consulting Group and Pixafy.
"The partners we have selected are amongst the best in the business," said Betty Chung, associate director, business development for Merchantry. "Having produced award-winning solutions for leading online retail brands and working across a variety of eCommerce platforms, our partners expand our capabilities to deliver marketplaces that connect brands with shoppers in an engaging, easy to use and cost-efficient way."
Vendlab Internet Marketing Agency is a UK-based consultancy specializing in search engine optimisation (SEO), Google AdWords management, eBay consulting, and social media marketing.
“The Internet is a cost effective and efficient way of reaching customers” says Trevor Ginn, Vendlab’s managing director. “However many businesses do not have the expertise to use Internet marketing effectively. At Vendlab we help companies get more visitors to their website and turn those visitors into customers”.
- AutoRevo is a vehicle trading system for eBay Motors and other marketplaces.
- DSRWatch provides a Detailed Seller Ratings report and alert service
- eBay Deal Finder is eBay's own tool for finding bargains
- Goofbay eBay Feedback Checker Tool finds a seller's neutral and negative feedback
- Infopia Professional Services offers business consulting for eBay and ecommerce retailers
- iRibbit is a mobile application for the iPhone and iPod Touch
Online retail solution provider Infopia has launched a new Professional Services group.
The new group offers services that address a wide range of eCommerce challenges, such as growth planning, online branding, and search marketing, as well as implementation of Infopia’s eCommerce platform.
Learn more about Infopia Professional Services.
eBay design and consulting company As Was are making their business consultancy service available separately from their listing and store template design services.
The "EverySeller" Consulting Package is priced at $950 and includes assistance with brand name, copy writing, policies, listing strategies, seller ratings, and process efficiency.
A new eCommerce Consultants category has been launched. The category lists expert advisers who can help businesses build their online sales.
The first consultants to be listed are As Was and Janelle Elms in the US; and Auctioning4u, Frooition, and sellthemoon in the UK. If you are an eBay or eCommerce consultant, or auction management outsourcer, please contact us to submit your listing.
Auction management solution provider ChannelAdvisor has announced a partnership with Improving Futures, a company which specializes in helping companies setup and develop online sales channels for their products. The partnership will create a joint offering, with Improving Futures providing branding and account management services while leveraging the ChannelAdvisor software. Their joint customers include TJ Hughes, HaveYouSeenThis, and Brewin.