Multichannel ecommerce tool Ecomdash has been updated with a number of new features.
The new features include:
- Improved user interface with better filtering and easier viewing of kits and bundles
- Support for Walmart 2-day shipping
- Integration with Deliverr's fulfillment service
- Improved listing functionality, giving more detailed errors for products which failed to list
All-in-one eBay solution 3Dsellers has released a new tool which exports eBay listings to a CSV file.
The new tool can be used to:
- Create files by categories and filters (eg. sold active listings, unsold active listings, all ended listings, sold ended listings, unsold ended listings; enables variations)
- Back up listings
- Export eBay listings to other marketplaces
- Import stock into inventory management tools
Export to CSV is now available for free for a limited time.
British ecommerce ERP Khaos Control Cloud has introduced a long-awaited SCS module.
SCS means multiple product variations can be inputted into the system. For example, users can add different colours and sizes of t-shirts, without having to create a separate stock item for each variation. Variants are all held under one parent item.
SCS profiles can also be copied, instead of having to create all new child products each time an SCS item is added.
The latest Khaos Control Cloud release also includes:
- A section for adding delivery surcharges to stock items
- The ability to edit courier information
- Redesigned stock list report to make it easier to bulk update product data
Source: Khaos Control Cloud
Ecommerce customer support system Subivi has been profiled on the Web Retailer blog.
Customer support forms such a huge part of the online shopping experience. Sellers that are nailing it with great customer service are reaping the rewards in the form of loyal fans and buyers that keep coming back for more.
Subivi is tapping into this important part of the ecommerce industry with a product that offers customer service automation features, so you can deal with customer questions as quickly as possible while still providing excellent support.
Co-Founder Michael Epstein-Lapid has also unveiled a new initiative called The Subivi Times. This is a knowledge hub with articles that inform and inspire ecommerce sellers looking to grow their business and increase profitability.
Here's where Subivi came from, what it does, and what makes it different to the other ecommerce customer service tools out there. We also find out what makes The Subivi Times unique.