Cloud Commerce Pro's online marketing service has been awarded Google Technical Partner status.
Cloud Seller Pro were awarded Google Technical Partner status within a week of their invitation to the Google Partners EMEA Growth Summit in London.
During the summit, Cloud Seller Pro's Head of Operations, Simon Blackburn (and Cloud Commerce Pro Director Mark Hallam) spoke extensively with Google representatives, and developed plans to further strengthen the relationship. They also learned about upcoming developments, allowing Cloud Seller Pro to plan ahead.
The company joins an exclusive group of around 200 companies across the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, & Africa) selected for their ability to make their customers successful.
Technical Partners receive direct support from Google including commercial, technical, and marketing backing, benefiting both Cloud Seller Pro and their customers.
"This is a huge opportunity for our customers, but it's also a big achievement for the team," Simon Blackburn said. "To have earned an invitation to the Summit was a proud moment. To reach Technical Partner so soon afterward really underlines the value of what we do."
Source: Cloud Commerce Pro
eBay market research tool ShelfTrend has made it possible to download data from its Recent Sales report.
The download includes two sheets:
- By listings - View sales per listing, Item Specifics and much more
- Transaction by date - See sales quantity and value per transaction, and buyer location for up to 7 days or 1000 transactions.
The latest ShelfTrend update also includes the ability to run a report on just New or Used items, which is useful for sellers who trade in refurbished and second hand products.
Multichannel solution List On Fire now supports the Walmart marketplace.
The Walmart integration allows sellers to:
- Create, revise and end listings
- Sync inventory levels to Walmart
- Bulk update item weights from a CSV file
- Bulk download orders and send orders to ShipStation
- Use multiple Walmart selling accounts
List On Fire also has new filters on the inventory page, allows sellers to see all variations on the inventory page, can import inactive SKUs from Amazon, and has a new search function on the orders page.
List On Fire's new Safety Reserve feature helps prevent overselling. For example, a product with quantity in stock of 10 and a Safety Reserve of 3, will only show 7 units available on your sales channels.
Source: List On Fire
Amazon selling software ManageByStats has introduced new alerts, sales and profit notification emails.
Users can decide when they want to receive notifications, and which information to include. More features and customization options will be added in the future.
The latest MBS release also includes:
- Automatic tracking of keyword search rank on Amazon
- New feature to show or hide products in inventory
UK multichannel management solution StoreFeeder now works with eBay Click & Collect.
StoreFeeder users can now upload dimensions to eBay listings and, providing they meet eBay's standards, they will be made eligible for Click & Collect automatically. Sellers also need to enable Click & Collect on their eBay account for the change to take effect.
Other new features in StoreFeeder's latest release include:
- Despatching of multiple DPD Local parcel consignments
- Amazon despatch notification speed increase
- Filter by country on the Refund Summary page
Amazon feedback tool FeedbackExpress has added a new feature to monitor Amazon product reviews.
FeedbackExpress users can now track how well their products are doing on Amazon and get notifications when customers leave negative product reviews.
All users will be able to track three ASINs free of charge with tiered plans available for those wishing to track more.
With the added functionality, sellers can:
- Quickly filter product reviews according to rating.
- Get alerts to your phone or inbox when a negative review is posted.
- Quickly spot negative feedback that customers are posting about your products and reach out to them to resolve issues.
- Translate reviews to your own language.
FeedbackExpress also has another new feature: automatically inserting product images and titles into the Amazon customer emails it sends.
Marketplace management tool Expandly has a new update with improvements to Xero integration, multi-channel FBA support, report generation and sales tax handling.
The following updates are now live:
- Importing sales orders into different bank accounts in Xero, depending on the payment method
- Sending orders from shopping carts, Etsy, Wish and eBay to Amazon FBA for fulfillment (MCF)
- Grouping picklists by customer instead of product
- Report builder has a cleaner interface, allowing columns to be added and removed, and existing reports to be edited
- Assigning sales tax rates to products so Xero correctly reconciles Amazon and eBay sales