nChannel Announces Sage Connector
Marketplace management solution nChannel will release a Sage integration in January 2014.
"Companies turn to Sage to streamline operations, cut costs and make employees more effective," explained Chris Brown, Chief Technology Officer for nChannel. "We designed our Sage Connector to extend those capabilities so that Sage users can take advantage of new sales opportunities while still running their business with the same level of efficiency they are accustomed to with Sage."
The Sage Connector will work with Sage 100, with support for other versions to follow. It will allow users to:
- Have a consistent order processing system across sales channels
- Fulfill orders through multiple warehouses including third-party fulfillment services and dropshippers
- Maintain real-time inventory counts across channels
- Manage and list items to all sales channels
- Centralize customer information