Dec 29 2015
Dec 29, 2015
InventoryLab Improves Accounting Accuracy
Amazon selling tool InventoryLab has made a number of changes to make it easier for users to understand their accounts and reconcile reports from Amazon.
The changes include:
- Amazon fees and buy costs are now logged at the original sale date, rather than the refund date, in the case of refunded orders.
- Refund administration fees are now captured separately in the expenses section of the Profit and Loss report.
- FBA Transaction Fees and Shipping Credit Refunds have been added as line items in expenses.
- Selling Fee Refunds have been added as a line item in expenses, to show Amazon's credit back to the seller.
- Reimbursements due to customer returns now have a zero buy cost to prevent duplication.
- Credits for buy costs are now captured in the case of refunds which are resaleable.