ShipRush Adds Stripe Support, Releases New Features
Shipping label printing software ShipRush has added support for the Stripe payment system.
ShipRush and ShipRush Web both fully integrate with Stripe, so retailers can ship against Stripe transactions.
ShipRush has also released a number of new features, including:
- Wildcards in search.
- New "Auto Ship" Presets.
- Auto-set COD options by store.
- Enhanced visibility of Cancelled orders
- Excel reports now include all line items of orders
- New Big Cartel support
- Amazon "buy shipping" support for UK and DE.
- New "two factor" authentication.
- DHL Global Mail support (aka DHL Ecommerce).