SixBit Amazon Support Officially Released
Ecommerce management tool SixBit, best known as software for eBay sellers, now supports Amazon marketplaces in the US, UK and Canada.
SixBit 3.0 can now be used to manage and submit items to Amazon as well as track and process Amazon orders. Features include:
- Import existing Amazon listings into SixBit and match with existing items
- Store Amazon-specific information with an item
- Create inventory items from the Amazon catalog
- List to Amazon (only items with an ASIN)
- Allocate stock between channels automatically when sales occur
- Revise listings individually or in bulk
SixBit 3.0 also includes a new customizable item entry form. The window has movable, sizeable and customizable panes and tabs to provide complete control over the fields shown, and the order they are shown in.
SixBit also has a new look-and-feel based on Windows 10 and other current Microsoft products. The previous style, based on Microsoft Office 2007, will remain available and can be chosen instead of the new theme.
Finally, the latest SixBit has numerous speed improvements, batch image editing, and direct download of payment fees from PayPal.