ShipStation Announces ShipEngine Integration with Sellbrite
Launched in March 2017, ShipEngine technology provides shipping functionality directly to ecommerce stores, logistics and warehouse providers, system integrators, ecommerce application integrators and new application developers.
"We're delighted that Sellbrite is an early adopter of ShipEngine," said ShipStation's Chief Technology Officer, Tom Warmbrodt. "We look forward to increasing the speed and stability of Sellbrite's shipping and fulfillment functionality."
Sellbrite merchants will have access to all the features of the ShipEngine platform. Benefits include:
- Shipping Discounts: Save up to 40% on USPS postage and up to 29% on FedEx, as well as the ability to include negotiated carrier rates
- Worldwide Major Carrier Support: Ship with the top global carriers
- Get Rates Across Carriers: Quickly get rates across multiple carriers and choose the best service for your shipments based on rate, delivery timeframe, package dimensions, and more
- Real-Time Tracking: Easily integrate real-time shipment tracking information into an app, email, or text message
- Global Address Validation: Avoid shipping delays and surcharges when shipping in the U.S. or internationally with free global address validation
- International Shipping Optimization: Expand your ecommerce business abroad with automated international customs forms and invoice paperwork
- White Label Customer Experience: Partners can completely tailor the ShipEngine experience to their brand within a custom-built application
"ShipEngine offers best-in-class shipping and fulfillment," said Brian Nolan, Co-Founder and CEO of Sellbrite. "We're excited to offer this to our customers."