Ask our Ecommerce Expert Anything!
On Wednesday, May 2nd, 2018, we are running a one-day Ask Me Anything event with Dani Avitz from Algopix.
Dani is an industry veteran and former owner of iCommerce - a global ecommerce agency helping online retailers with every aspect of their business from marketing and marketplaces to branding and logistics. Dani is now the Co-Founder and COO of Algopix, an automated product research platform for eBay & Amazon sellers.
The event will take place on Wednesday 2nd May, and we would love it if you can submit your questions in advance.
Here are some of the topics you could ask about:
- Sales channels from eBay and Amazon to Jet, Sears, Walmart, Rakuten and more.
- Listing optimization to improve search ranking and conversions.
- Pricing - choosing a repricing tool, and the main strategies and pitfalls.
- Inventory management and issues such as overstock and supplier negotiations.
- Logistics including 3PLs and dropshipping.
Just email email@example.com with your question and Web Retailer username or registered email.
Please include some background information about your business such as how long you have been selling online and the kind of products you sell.
We might not have time to put every question to Dani, put we'll cover as many as possible. The questions will be posted on a special forum thread, under your own username so Dani can see who it's from and you'll get notified when it's answered.
Looking forward to hearing your questions!
Source: Web Retailer Forum