StoreFeeder Adds Support for Amazon Business
UK multichannel management solution StoreFeeder has added support for Amazon Business, alongside other improvements in its latest release.
Amazon Business is a new marketplace for B2B products that serves the procurement needs of businesses of every size.
StoreFeeder now supports:
- Setting business prices against listings, increasing the chance of business sales.
- Creating quantity discounts for businesses, as a percentage or fixed amount.
- Enabling Amazon Business for a selling account, and activating Amazon's VAT calculation service.
Orders that come from business customers are tagged so they can be distinguished from standard orders, and filtered in the order list.
Amazon Business is available in StoreFeeder for Amazon UK, DE and FR.
Other enhancements in the latest StoreFeeder update include:
- DPD labels can now be printed when using Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime.
- New area for adding customs data for products, so StoreFeeder can send electronic customs data.
- Changes to exchange rates so customers can set their own rate to be used.
- Improved functionality to pre-despatch.
- Improvements to suggested stock transfers.
- Improvements to the StoreFeeder App including next pick location and improved search functionality.