SellerEngine is also a member of the Marketplace Developer Council, a group of experienced solution providers who share valuable insights and feedback on existing and prospective tools and programs to shape the roadmap and priorities for Marketplace Web Service APIs and associated tools.
- Sellery is an Amazon real-time repricing tool. It allows hundreds of unique price combinations, to adapt to market conditions and personalize pricing strategies.
- Profit Bandit is a mobile research tool for businesses that sell on Amazon. Profit Bandit can scan any barcode and determine if an item is profitable for resale on Amazon.
- SellerEngine Plus helps sellers grow their Amazon business. Features include easy product entry, FBA shipment and listings management, automatic repricing, inventory dashboard, pick list and mailing label printing and more.
The Marketplace Appstore is a new part of Seller Central, available in North America, where businesses that sell on Amazon can discover applications to help them automate, manage and grow their businesses.
An update to Amazon marketplace management tool SellerEngine Plus includes updates to its shipping and repricing modules.
The improvements include:
- Five new tabs in the "FBA Shipments Manager" to provide more visibility of FBA shipments.
- The ability to add case packs to FBA shipments without having to open and split cases.
- A new "Price Changed By" column to show the price difference resulting from the last repricing run.
- The ability to filter out Amazon and other "megasellers" in the repricing rules wizard.
The Sellers' Conference for Online Entrepreneurs (SCOE) will be held from May 30 - June 1, 2013, at the Seattle Airport Marriott Hotel.
The conference is particularly focused on Amazon sellers, with sessions on Amazon Web Services, Sponsored Products and Webstores and product category focus groups.
Suppliers profiled on Web Retailer sponsoring the conference include Indaba, FillZ, Kabbage, Monsoon, Outright, ReplyManager, Seller AppVantage, SellerEngine, ShipRush, ShipStation, ShipWorks and Solid Commerce.
Amazon management tool SellerEngine has a new feature which automatically generates custom data exports on a predefined schedule.
Reports can be scheduled to run daily, weekly or monthly and include sales from the past days, weeks, months or years. Completed exports can be downloaded from the SellerEngine website into Excel.
Example uses include pick lists, sales snapshots, and stock level checklists.
Amazon marketplace management tool SellerEngine has introduced a new custom data export feature.
Example uses of the new feature include exports of listing and competition data for review in Excel, and exports used to update stock on other sales channels.
SellerEngine plan to follow up with a new report scheduling feature to generate automatic reports at regular intervals.
Amazon repricing software supplier SellerEngine is asking for nominations for the "SellerEngine Spark" award - a package of free software, services and advice for Amazon sellers.
The award includes smartphone selling app Profit Bandit with Bluetooth barcode scanner, SellerEngine subscription, coaching and training sessions, a branding and design package, and advice on marketing, workflows and finances.
Nominees should be those planning to launch or grow an Amazon business. Contact SellerEngine with nominations.
The Financial Times has reported recently on Amazon repricing tools, claiming their use could cause a stock market-like pricing collapse.
The piece Amazon ‘robo-pricing’ sparks fears (registration required) states that "High-speed trading tools pioneered in the stock market are increasingly driving price movements on Amazon as sellers use them to undercut and outwit each other" then goes on to say that "the tools create the risk of malfunctions similar to the 2010 [stock market] flash crash, when [automated] trading was blamed for some US stock prices falling to near zero, then rebounding in 20 minutes."
Julia Wilkinson of EcommerceBytes (formerly AuctionBytes) wrote yesterday about the popular topic of Amazon repricing tools.
The ASR directory has a category dedicated to repricing software.
Import duty and taxes are notoriously complicated, so the Duty Calculator which supports 171,988 products for 45 countries is a huge help for importers.
Five free lookups are available on the Duty Calculator website, while a further ten free lookups can be had using the calculator embedded in the SellerEngine blog.
- Lengow is an eCommerce solution that specializes in feeding product data to a wide range of comparison shopping engines (CSEs), affiliate platforms, marketplaces and social networks.
- SingleFeed is a product feed service from Vendio that is integrated with multiple comparison shopping engines, affiliate networks and eCommerce platforms.
- SellerEngine is a management tool for Amazon sellers that includes barcode product entry, listings management, automatic re-pricing, inventory dashboard, email marketing, pick list and mailing label printing, and community support.
- Easy Auctions Tracker is an Excel spreadsheet which automatically downloads transaction information from eBay, including buyer information, shipping data and fees.