More links for Direct Liquidation:
Get Heard Here!
Reviews Page 1 of 4
Direct Liquidation is a wholesale marketplace for surplus merchandise, including customer returns, overstock and end-of-life products.
Merchandise is sorted, tested, refurbished and re-packaged ready to be resold.
Direct Liquidation has six locations throughout the US and Canada, ships internationally, and provides 90-day warranties on refurbished products. Smaller test loads are available.
|Access Via||Web Based / SaaS|
Direct Liquidation LLP (no other listings)
The Supplier Says
About Direct Liquidation
In the past, online liquidators pawned off “as is” and “salvage-grade” merchandise to buyers as the best value available in the wholesale marketplace. Product misrepresentation, low-grade items, and a narrow assortment of tier-2 or 3 brands were commonplace.
The ability to purchase small loads or retail-ready products was virtually unheard of. In addition, if you were “lucky” enough to win one of their auctions you could expect a further 7-15% “buyer premium” charge for the privilege of buying their junk inventory.
Unlike all other online liquidators, Direct Liquidation offers:
* An incredible range of products your customers are looking for
* The tier-1 brands you demand based on exclusive relationships with top national retailers/manufacturers
* Daily availability of all grades of products so you can stay in-stock
* Smaller loads so you can test customer demand without tying up all of your resources
* Six (6) convenient locations throughout the US and Canada allow you to quickly receive shipments
* 90-day warranties on refurbished products to alleviate non-working issues From the supplier's website