FBAprep-Poland.eu provides FBA prep services for ecommerce sellers who import their inventory into Europe from China and other countries within the Far East and Middle East.
Logistics services include shipping to Amazon Fulfillment Centers in Poland, Germany, Czech Republic and elsewhere in the EU.
FBAprep-Poland.eu is located next to PCC Kutno, one of the largest inland intermodal terminals for container handling operations in Central Europe.
Get Heard Here!
|Wholesale & Private Label Clients||Storage, inventory, prep and shipping||1 EUR per unit all-inclusive|
|Standard FBA Prep services||FBA prep for up to 10 outgoing boxes||Standard-Size
• 1-49 units - 1,00 EUR
• 50-499 units - 0,60 EUR
• 500+ units - 0,55 EUR
FBAprep-Poland.eu (no other listings)
The Supplier Says
FBAprep-Poland.eu is your gateway to all European e-markets
Let us handle all of your Amazon inventory. We will prep it, pack it and ship it to FBA.
We are located in the Eastern European Union, in the city of Kutno, Poland which is situated directly on the railway line E-20, connecting Europe with China - Berlin with Warsaw, Moscow and Chengdu in the Chinese province of Sichuan (with further connections to any city and sea port in the Far East) near to the main railway line north-south (No. 131) on the Baltic-Adriatic Corridor and very close to national roads and motorways: A1, A2 Motorway, DK 92, DK 1, DK 60.
Cargo containers are coming to Kutno by rail and road on a daily basis:
• From the west - shuttle, direct train connections from sea ports and land terminals in Germany: Hamburg (5 times a week), Bremerhaven (5 times a week), Duisburg (3 times a week) Benelux: Rotterdam (daily), Antwerp (3 times a week) and even the United Kingdom
• From the east - 3 times a week, soon daily, rail line from CHINA. It will take only 10-11 days to import your goods to the EU from Far East by direct train connections instead of sea freight which is usually over 30 days.
Plus rail connections to Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan
• From the north - Polish sea ports - Gdynia/Gdansk (22 connections a week) - especially cargo in the north-south trade corridors (from Scandinavia and Far East)
• This combined with road freight or railway cargo hubs in Germany, Sweden, Italy, France and Denmark allow us to transfer your inventory to and from any address around the world on a regular basis and at a competitive price
Distances from FBAprep-Poland.eu warehouses to Amazon Fulfillment Centers in the Eastern & Central Europe:
• POZ1 - Poland. Approx. 185 km / 115 miles
• WRO1, WRO2, WRO3, WRO4 - Poland. Approx. 215 km / 133 miles
• PRG1, PRG2 - Czechia. Approx. 435 km / 270 miles
• LEJ1 - Germany. Approx. 490 km / 304 miles
• BER3 - Germany. Approx. 440 km / 273 miles
Questions? Write us! FBAprep-Poland.eu, 1 August 2017