Sales management solution specifically for book sellers. Includes barcode reader support, add to inventory using ISBN or UPC, automatic emails, shipping management, and support for over 15 book marketplaces.Write a Review
Get Heard Here!
SQL Server or MSDE
|Amazon Sites||Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr|
|Carriers||DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS|
|Other Marketplaces||Abebooks.com, Alibris, Biblio.com, eCampus.com, glyde, Half, Rakuten.co.uk, TextbookX, Valore Books|
Trial: 30 days
Indaba Systems (no other listings)
The Supplier Says
With Indaba, you can sell on more marketplaces, including (but not limited to) Amazon US and the five internationals, Half, Abebooks, Alibris, Biblio, eBay Stores and eBay Prostores.
• With a simple barcode scanner, instantly add any item with an ISBN or UPC to your inventory.
• Automatically alert your customers when an item is shipped or delivered. Easy email templates allow one person to respond to over 500 email inquiries in a single day.
• Price flexibly for market and condition.
• Create daily fulfillment reports, packing slips and shipping labels for international mail and media mail.
• Keep your data on your own computer--Indaba is not web-based.
• List "mystery" items with no ISBNs or UPCs using our patent-pending ASIN finder.
• Upload quickly and often to all marketplaces to avoid dreaded double-sells.
• Use one application--Indaba integrates all the essential functions, including inventory management, sales and customer service, shipping and fulfillment tools. From the supplier's website