More links for Jungle Scout:
Get Heard Here!
Jungle Scout's Web App features an Amazon Product Database to help find profitable products to sell. Searches can be filtered by sales, product size, number of reviews and more.
The Product Tracker monitors competitors' pricing, inventory, profit margins, and more.
|Access Via||Web Based / SaaS|
|Amazon Sites||Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr|
Trial: 14-day money back guarantee
|Startup||Track 40 products||$39 per month|
|Standard||Track 80 products||$69 per month|
|Business||Track 150 products||$99 per month|
Amazon market research tool Jungle Scout has added new features for researching product ideas.
Product Groups act like a product ideas wish list. After entering keywords, Jungle Scout pulls together suggested products using the hundreds of millions of data points it collects. You can then choose products to add to the group by sorting the list on criteria like category and price.
Product Groups also allows you to get data specific to the products in your group. This allows you to see the potential of the niche in one place, without having to slice and dice data from multiple products. They also help ensure you're tracking the most relevant products.
Jungle Scout created the Product Groups feature because it makes product tracking much simpler and faster. Its database allows sellers to filter tens of millions of actual products on Amazon by sales, competition and price.
The Recommended Products feature is available for the Amazon USA marketplace only.
Source: Jungle Scout
The Chrome extension version of Amazon market research tool Jungle Scout has been updated with a number of new features.
Jungle Scout Pro now includes:
- Historical sales data, showing how products have sold over time.
- A new opportunity score, taking into account units sold, competition and existing listing quality.
- Sponsored product visibility, providing information on which sellers are making use of PPC.
Jungle Scout Lite users get:
- A keyword optimization word cloud, illustrating keywords other sellers are using to boost their products.
- Google Trends data for products, and features including Rank History and Pricing History.
The latest version has also been redesigned for easier viewing and better understanding of the data. Users can zoom in to view product pricing and sales on a day-to-day scale.
Source: Jungle Scout
Amazon market research tool Jungle Scout has added support for Amazon's marketplaces in the UK, Canada, France and Germany, in addition to existing support for Amazon.com.
The new Jungle Scout Web App now allows sellers to:
- Filter by any of the five supported marketplaces.
- Drill down into marketplace-specific categories.
- Organize tracked data for all marketplaces.
- See sales estimates, in pounds, euros, USD or CAD, based on demand in the relevant marketplace.
- View dimensions in imperial or metric units, based on the marketplace.
- View FBA fees specific to each marketplace.
- Identify niches in all marketplaces.
Jungle Scout's sales estimates and algorithms have been updated for each of the new marketplaces, after months of development and monitoring. The company gathers tens of millions of data points, and continuously runs regression analyses to check and improve their estimates, with a goal of being within 10% of the actual monthly sales volume.
Source: Jungle Scout
No more news about Jungle Scout
Jungle Scout (4 other listings)
The Supplier Says
Amazon product research made easy
Jungle Scout’s Product Database found inside the Web App will help you find profitable products in seconds. Stop wasting time browsing a site built for consumers. We’ve rebuilt Amazon’s catalog specifically to help sellers find profitable products: filter by Monthly Sales, product size, number of reviews and more to find thousands of product opportunities with one click.
Jungle Scout's Product Tracker found inside the Web App will monitor your competitors’ pricing, inventory, profit margins, and more. In the competitive Amazon marketplace, knowing what your competitors are doing is the difference between success and failure. The Product Tracker shows you the data you need to ensure a profitable product opportunity. From the supplier's website