moneycorp provides a multi-currency account to help online sellers grow their business internationally, and collect overseas revenues quickly and cheaply.
The account includes a virtual EUR IBAN Number and US Routing Number.
Get Heard Here!
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
|Access Via||SaaS (Cloud Web App)|
|Amazon Sites||Amazon.de, Amazon.es, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it|
|eBay Sites||eBay.de, eBay.es, eBay.fr, eBay.ie, eBay.it, eBay.nl|
|Other Marketplaces||Abebooks.com, Allegro, Cdiscount.com, Etsy, Fnac, Galeries Lafayette, Groupon, PriceMinister, Rakuten.de, Rakuten.es, Rue du Commerce, Zalando|
moneycorp (no other listings)
The Supplier Says
With a forty year record of outstanding customer service, today the moneycorp group serves the growing foreign exchange and payments needs of global businesses, importers and exporters, online sellers and personal clients.
- moneycorp has been awarded Feefo’s 2019 Gold Trusted Service Award for excellence in customer service
- moneycorp provides a quick, secure and competitively priced international payments service to individuals and a wide range of businesses
- moneycorp handled 5.9 million transactions and traded £35.5bn worth of currencies in 2018, surpassing 2017 by £2.3 billion
- moneycorp offers telephone, mobile and online payments on a multi-currency platform, helping thousands of customers exchange across 120 currencies
-moneycorp has established service operations in more than twenty locations globally, including the UK (London, Coventry, Edinburgh and Leeds), the USA (San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Orlando, Providence and Washington), Australia (Perth), Brazil (São Paulo, Curitiba, Rio de Janeiro, Belo Horizonte and Porto Alegre), France, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, Ireland, Romania, Spain and the UAE
- In 2014 moneycorp was wholly acquired by Bridgepoint, a major international private equity group focused on investing in market-leading businesses
Powered by moneycorp Bank. Moneycorp Bank is a trading name of Moneycorp Bank Limited. Moneycorp Bank Limited is registered in Gibraltar under company number 113151 with its registered office at 7/b King’s Yard Lane, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA.
Moneycorp Bank is authorised by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission to carry out electronic money activities under Class 15 of the Financial Services (Banking) Act and is required to comply with the Financial Services (Electronic Money) Regulations 2011
moneycorp, 24 July 2019