OnBuy is a UK-owned marketplace with millions of buyers and over 12 million products.
OnBuy has a catalogue-driven system, with delivery to over 50 countries, a UK-based support team and personal account managers for sellers.
Sales proceeds are released via PayPal upon item dispatch.
Get Heard Here!
|Listing Fees||There are no listing fees but a monthly subscription of either:
Standard Plan: £19.00 + VAT
Partner Plan: £39.00 + VAT
|Sales Commission||Sales commission is category specific, ranging from 5% to 9%.|
|Payment Fees||OnBuy use PayPal to process payments. They charge 1.9%-3.4% + 20p per transaction.|
OnBuy (no other listings)
The Supplier Says
Grow Your Sales with OnBuy
OnBuy is the fastest-growing UK marketplace. The marketplace of the future and Amazon disrupter, we deliver excellent value for retailers and customers alike.
Our concept is simple: low seller fees mean you can pass on savings to your customers and maximise sales while still making a profit. With low fees, immediate PayPal payments and our support in growing your business, selling on OnBuy is a no-brainer!
Benefits of selling on OnBuy:
• With an array of departments spanning thousands of categories, OnBuy supports a huge range of products
• OnBuy’s selling fees are low - you can attract buyers with better prices without losing out on profit
• OnBuy never holds your money: as soon as an item is dispatched, payments will land straight in your PayPal account
• You’re covered by the PayPal Seller Protection scheme for eligible orders
• You'll have a dedicated account manager as your point of contact and access to our UK-based support team
• Sell internationally with ease - you have the ability to ship to over 50 countries all from one easy-to-use dashboard
• Standard sellers get an exclusive £500 Sales Guarantee if you don't make £500 in sales that month, the next month's fee is waived
Benefits of shopping on OnBuy:
• Shop from an online catalogue spanning millions of products
• Buy from multiple retailers in a single transaction
• Secure, encrypted PayPal checkout
• The OnBuy Deals platform highlights the best savings for you
• Your addresses and details are conveniently saved in your account
• You’re covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection scheme on eligible purchases OnBuy, 18 April 2019