Manages orders from marketplaces, shopping carts, mail order and telephone orders.
Customisable HTML invoices and packing lists can be printed for document wallets, integrated labels or standard invoices. Sends customer emails as plain text or HTML. Provides online tracking (via courier website or your own).
Get Heard Here!
|Carriers||City Link, DHL, FedEx, Royal Mail, UKMail, UPS, Yodel|
|Other Marketplaces||eBid, Etsy, Rakuten.co.uk|
|Shipping Software||Metapack, NetDespatch|
|Shopping Carts||Actinic, BigCommerce, ekmPowershop, Interspire, Loaded Commerce, osCommerce, Pinnacle Cart, Roman Cart, SellerDeck, Shopify, X-Cart|
Trial: 21 days
|Lite||up to 3 users, up to 5000 orders per site||£19.95 plus VAT for 3 months on one PC|
|Standard||up to 5 users, up to 500 000 orders per site||£79.95 plus VAT for 3 months on 1 PC|
|Standard Plus||up to 5 users, up to 500 000 orders per site, plus additional features||£35 plus VAT for 1 month on 1 PC|
1StopOrders (no other listings)
The Supplier Says
1StopOrders.com has been working with online sellers since 2002 to provide order processing systems that improve the efficiency, timeliness and accuracy of internet orders.
One Stop Order Processing addresses the following needs of a large number of businesses.
* Quickly produce invoices and packing lists to speed up order despatch (supporting integrated labels, document wallets and standard invoices). Company logos and PPIs can be added if required,
* Communicate with customers in an easy and personalised manner. Emails can be sent to customers providing all order details specific to the customer. These can include tracking information on courier sites or your own website (all HTML and java supplied) or customer's invoice (as html).
* Allow order details to be found quickly using advanced filtering and search facilities.
* Notes can added to each order, either manually or automatically by performing tasks (e.g. sending a customer email).
* Create different order views using any order fields to view information that is specific to your business. Each view can be printed or exported (to 3 party systems).
* Add up to 100 custom fields for an order providing any information required specific to your business. This includes performing calculations and running formulae on order fields.
* Format and process customer address information to display correctly.
* VAT can be split out to produce VAT invoices.
. Suppliers and Customer modules
. Manage products and stock control
Order processing can be performed on up to 10,000 orders at a time. 1StopOrders, 15 August 2010