Quantify pulls in data from Amazon to provide clear financial reports. It breaks down profits, forecasts, margins and more by SKU.
Quantify checks and highlights when inventory is running low, provides insights into product trends and promotional success, and projects net profit.
A tagging system helps track the performance of promotions, customized reports provide specific metrics, and a real-time dashboard provides daily sales information per SKU.
Get Heard Here!
|Access Via||Web Based / SaaS|
Trial: 30 days
Amazon seller tools company Seller Labs is holding their next Resonate seller conference on May 15-16 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Joana McKenna, former Amazon.com Senior Executive of Strategic Development
- Ian Lurie, CEO of Portent (search, social media, content, and analytics)
- Henry Liu. advertising/digital marketing expert and veteran of Facebook and Instagram
- James Thomson, Co-Founder of the PROSPER Show and former head of AmazonServices.com
- Peter Kearns, expert on Amazon policy and brand strategy and ex-Amazon Marketplace leader (FBA for consumables)
- Cherie Yvette, PPC advertising expert (Google AdWords and Amazon Advertising)
- Dr. Ben Frederick, 7-figure Amazon seller and China sourcing expert
Resonate will be at Terminus 330, near Atlanta's Centennial Olympic Park. Discounted early-bird tickets are currently available.
Source: Seller Labs
No more news about Quantify
Seller Labs (3 other listings)
The Supplier Says
Why You Need to Quantify Your Amazon Sales
Know Where Opportunity Lies
Quantify shows you sales data to help you make informed sourcing decisions.
See How Products Are Trending
Gain insight into product trends, seasonal sales, and promotional success by viewing historical data and graphs.
Detailed Measurements Per SKU
Get detailed session and sales information for every SKU. Understand which pages need optimization for increased conversion rates. From the supplier's website