Revers.io is a returns and after-sales management solution for ecommerce merchants.
The platform handles returns from all marketplaces, connecting buyers, carriers and suppliers. The result is a faster returns process with higher customer satisfaction.
Buyers have a choice of return options. All or part of after-sales service can be outsourced, and return shipments are fully tracked.
Get Heard Here!
|Access Via||API, SaaS (Cloud Web App)|
|Amazon Sites||Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.es, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it|
|eBay Sites||eBay.at, eBay.be, eBay.ch, eBay.co.uk, eBay.de, eBay.es, eBay.fr, eBay.ie, eBay.it, eBay.nl|
|Other Marketplaces||Cdiscount.com, Darty, Fnac, La Redoute, ManoMano, PriceMinister, Rue du Commerce|
Revers.io (no other listings)
The Supplier Says
Combining human expertise with advanced technology, Revers.io is the first plug and play after-sales management service for marketplace sellers.
Since 2009, their experience with prestigious clients (Fnac-Darty, Cdiscount, La Redoute ...), allows them to meet the challenges faced by marketplaces merchants in returns management and after-sales service.
* A returns management platform that improves the after-sales experience for both merchants and their consumers.
* A European network of logistics partners to outsource all or part of the after-sales service: transport, logistics hubs, repairers, suppliers.
* A multilingual Customer Relationship Service team to respond to buyers' claims in Europe.
1. Save time on claims and returns management:: up to 80% time saving thanks to the centralization and the outsourcing of all or part of your after-sales service
2. Improve your buyers' after-sales experience with a digital return journey: autonomy, creation of transport labels, real-time tracking and automated notification at each key step
3. Easily develop your sales in Europe with Revers.io's multilingual Customer Relationship Service team and a network of European logistics partners
4. Reduce your after-sales service costs thanks to the negotiated logistics prices, especially on return transport
5. Collect all data of the return chain and identify improvement sources to enhance your business Revers.io, 9 August 2018