More links for Scope:
Get Heard Here!
Scope is an Amazon marketplace research tool.
Users can upload product lists in bulk, and receive back detailed reports with sales and competition data. Scope can also track products, and search for products with high sales and low competition.
|Platforms||Web Based / SaaS|
Trial: 30 days
|Chrome Extension||Data on keywords, search position, sales and profit estimates.||Free|
|Essentials||Unlimited access to keyword database.
Watch up to 100 keywords and products.
|$390 per year|
|Startup||Unlimited access to keyword database.
Watch up to 400 keywords and products.
|$690 per year|
Amazon seller tools company Seller Labs is holding their next Resonate seller conference on May 15-16 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Joana McKenna, former Amazon.com Senior Executive of Strategic Development
- Ian Lurie, CEO of Portent (search, social media, content, and analytics)
- Henry Liu. advertising/digital marketing expert and veteran of Facebook and Instagram
- James Thomson, Co-Founder of the PROSPER Show and former head of AmazonServices.com
- Peter Kearns, expert on Amazon policy and brand strategy and ex-Amazon Marketplace leader (FBA for consumables)
- Cherie Yvette, PPC advertising expert (Google AdWords and Amazon Advertising)
- Dr. Ben Frederick, 7-figure Amazon seller and China sourcing expert
Resonate will be at Terminus 330, near Atlanta's Centennial Olympic Park. Discounted early-bird tickets are currently available.
Source: Seller Labs
Seller Labs' co-founder Paul Johnson talks about how the business got started, the story behind each of their tools, and what they're working on right now.
Source: Web Retailer Blog
No more news about Scope