SellerZen syncs and integrates Amazon seller accounts with QuickBooks to automatically import all Amazon transactions including sales, refunds, reimbursements, and settlements.
SellerZen's fully customizable platform allows custom inventory SKU mapping, chart of accounts mapping, location and class tracking, and more.
Supports all North American Amazon marketplaces and all QuickBooks Online subscriptions.
Get Heard Here!
|Access Via||SaaS (Cloud Web App)|
|Amazon Sites||Amazon.ca, Amazon.com, Amazon.com.mx|
Trial: 30 days
SellerZen (no other listings)
The Supplier Says
Once fully configured, SellerZen will automatically sync and import your Amazon seller transactions into QuickBooks for more detailed reporting and better insight into your business
Other features include, but aren't limited to:
- Online 24/7
- FBA and FBM supported
- Connect unlimited marketplaces at no extra cost
- Customizable invoice line item and chart of account mapping
- Class tracking of income and fees available
- Location tracking available
- Only 5¢ per unique order ID
- Supports all QuickBooks Online subscriptions
- Custom SKU mapping available
- Automatic settlement reconciliation
- Track domestic and international sales tax and marketplace taxes
- Inventory tracking
- Real-time import of your Amazon transactions
- Account mapping for expenses like advertising fees
Visit our website to learn more about how our service can save you time and money!
SellerZen, 29 May 2019